T5@Portland is a brand new, purpose-built data center offering concurrently maintainable infrastructure designed to support flexible data hall sizes and densities. This Greenfield, N+1, 4.8MW custom ‘build to suit’ data center included server racks, busway feeders, busway, low voltage cabling, underfloor cable tray, and the security cabling.
The facility offers:
- Two independent buildings on a purpose-built data center campus
- 18.0 MW of critical power delivered in phases
- LEED Silver design anticipated
- Significant Sales and Property tax savings available
- Secure/autonomous Data Halls
- Power densities available from up to 300 watts per square foot.
- Highly efficient mechanical systems with annualized PUE of 1.30
- Hardened building shell, exceeding all current seismic requirements (important factor of 1.5g)
- Overall facilities size 200,000+ square feet with office/support