OEG PURCHASE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
THESE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLY TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD AND/OR QUOTED TO OEG, located at 3200 NW Yeon Avenue, Portland, OR 97210 (“OEG“) BY VENDOR NAME VENDOR ADDRESS (“VENDOR”).
Both parties have read and understand this Purchase Order Agreement. The Terms and Conditions of this Purchase Order Agreement supersede all prior Proposals and Agreements between OEG and VENDOR. The execution of this Purchase Order Agreement does not obligate OEG to issue Purchase Orders to VENDOR, but is intended to set forth the terms and conditions of any Purchase Order issued to VENDOR at OEG’s discretion. This Purchase Order Agreement is intended to govern and provide the terms and conditions for all Purchase Orders entered into by OEG and VENDOR following the execution of this Purchase Order Agreement.
- All material will be supplied, per interpretation of plans and specifications, as approved by VENDOR and OEG including addenda’s, bill of material and signed submittals.
- Purchase order is contingent upon OEG receiving a contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing all prices quoted will remain in effect until the Purchase Order for the Project is executed.
- Actual quantities ordered may vary due to job requirements.Any changes to a Purchase Order must be acknowledged in writing by a Change Order issued from OEG’s Purchasing Department. Change orders issued by OEG Purchasing Department must be signed, dated and returned within 7 business days from date on “Change Order Document.”If VENDOR does not sign this document, changes made regarding order will be assumed as agreed upon by VENDOR.
- VENDOR agrees to accept returns of stock materials provided they are clean, undamaged, in their original cartons, unopened and unused. All special-order materials will be returned to the factory with restock fee as agreed upon by OEG and VENDOR.
- All correspondence (packing slips and invoices) must reference a valid purchase order number.
- All packing slips must show quantities back-ordered, as well as quantities shipped.
- VENDOR shall upon the issuance of a Purchase Order promptly notify OEG of all items on back-orders and provide a new delivery schedule for back-ordered items.
- VENDOR agrees to payment terms of 2%/10 net 30 on stock and NET 30 on Gear and Lighting.
- Notwithstanding the provision of item 9 above invoices received in OEG’s Corporate Office after the 25th of the month will be processed in next month’s business.
- Invoices received in OEG’s Corporate Office before the 25th of the month for material received on site after the 25th, will be processed in next month’s business.All appropriate discounts will be taken.
- 11a. All invoices, will have legible proof of delivery.
- VENDORS with negotiated discounts whose invoices do not have valid purchase order numbers shall extend cash discounts on those invoices once they are resolved.
- All freight will be prepaid unless previously negotiated.All packaging for materials shipped to OEG, needs to be in such a manner to eliminate any potential of damage during shipping.
- All stock materials will be FOB jobsite unless agreed upon by OEG. Upon request VENDOR will provide pricing for FOB Destination charges on direct shipments.
- VENDOR is to advise the transportation company to notify OEG at least 24 hours prior to delivery.
- An authorized OEG employee must sign for all deliveries.
- If submittals, O&Ms, and/or drawings, are required material may not be released until authorized by OEG’s Project Manager or designated OEG representative.
- If submittals are not approved, re-submission must be in our office within seven (7) calendar days from the date of notification of rejected submittals.
- All UL certified material must carry the UL label.
- When material is shipped in error to the job site, it is the responsibility of the VENDOR to see that the material is replaced with the correct material and that the incorrect material is removed from the job site at no charge to OEG.Shipping errors shall be the responsibility of the VENDOR.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The warranties on the products provided are subject to the warranties as provided to the VENDOR by the manufacturers of the products and the VENDOR does assign all rights it has under those warranties.
- All lighting fixture cartons are to be marked with OEG Purchase Order Number, fixture type, and voltage.
- Lamps, trims, ballast, reflectors, stems, drawings and any miscellaneous parts shipped separately must be marked with Purchase Order number, fixture type, and voltage.
- If specified on the Bill of Material, all fixtures are to be earthquake approved and provided with seismic clips.
- Unless stated otherwise all fixtures to include lamps.All lamps, trims, etc. shall be bid and invoiced separately where manufacture/vendor invoices separately.
- VENDOR invoices to include quantities and descriptions consistent with final quote and Purchase Order.
- All panel boards and switchboard cartons must be marked with panel designation.
- Panel “cans” shipped prior to the interiors and trims are to be marked with panel designation.
- All interiors, trims, circuit breakers, and any miscellaneous parts shipped separately must be marked with panel designation.
- All panels’ interiors are to be provided with proper sized lugs for the incoming conductor.
- All circuit breakers are to be provided with the proper sized lugs for the incoming conductor.
- All switchgear interiors are to be shipped with all breakers/switches installed as shown on Panel Schedules (or as modified by addendum or change order).
- All transformers are to be marked with voltage, transformer designation, to be provided with lug kits and Transformer Pads if specified on the Bill of Material.
- Vendor may be required to provide a lien release as set forth in the state in which business is being conducted.
Vendor Name ____________________________________________________
Print Name ______________________________________________________
OEG, 3200 NW YEON AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES