Micro Focus is one of the largest pure-play software companies in the world that focuses from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. Micro Focus is slated to move into The Towers at Great America which contains a first-of-its-kind facility that has been retrofit with multiple advanced sustainable energy features that make it a Zero Energy Building (ZEB). OEG supported Rudolph and Sletten to build out this 114,000 square foot mega-office space in 16 weeks.
OEG Scope of Work
- Procurement and installation of 1,200+ light fixtures
- Design and installation of lighting control system
- Fire alarm design, installation, and permit
- Floor coring, floor-box, and AV backbox installation throughout 3rd and 4th floor
- Seismic design, procurement, and installation of cable tray in (4) IDF rooms
- Installation of card-reader, switches, and receptacles