U of O Erb Memorial Union
The Erb Memorial Union is situated directly in the heart of the University of Oregon Campus. Since it first opened in 1950, the EMU served as the social and student activities hub of the UO, but the existing building no longer adequately met the University’s expanding needs. OEG installed all electrical and low voltage services for the new student union. The project consisted of 80,000 square feet of new space along with 134,000 square feet of renovated space. It also includes storefronts, a 250-seat movie and multipurpose performance theater, smart building technology wired for modern performance and access, and a campus pub and expanded food service venues.
Location: Eugene, OR
General Contractor: Lease Crutcher Lewis